Sunday, October 25, 2009

Missing in Inaction

What happened to me all these long months???

I mean the reason a person starts a blog is to rant every so often. I like getting up on a virtual soapbox and letting people who are kind enough to read my words know what is happenning with me.

I have great excuses but in the final analysis there is no excuse for just letting the blog go silent for too long a time. I have read such boring articles by people who are suppossed to write for a living. It seems they are jaded or the subjects they are supposed to give us insights on are jaded. One of the best phrases I have encounterd was said by a very thoughtful radio personality. He sated that all of us are alloted a certain number of words each day. I wonder if we took that point of view we would be more careful of what we say.

Well I have stored my cache of words and there are a lot of things to write about. I let you in on my secret. Now mind you this one is not top secret so it is quite all right for it to be in cyberspace. Before I write in my blog I organize my thoughts and spelling on a piece of paper. I know it is old fashioned but it allso allows me to write several subjects at the same time. You would be amazed how thoughts open up so many windows in the mind.

One last confession, when I type in the blog I do so in the age old tradition of one finger at a time. I have seen with awe and fascination people who do not look at the keyboard and can type like the wind. In a word, WOW !!

Tonight will be the first on series of articles where I will let the known universe understand my view of the use of robots in war.

Take Care

Pius

No comments:

Post a Comment