Thursday, January 5, 2012

As promised here is the second video of my newest robot FireFly. She was built for my daughter. As I was talking about the robot to her I called the robot, him. She insisted that FireFly is a she and I agreed with her. I cannot argue with the person that inspires me. The robot reacts to light so that makes him a photovore. This shows his forward and backward movements. It all came together and I am pleased with the result.   Now I will post pictures very soon, promise!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and excellent design and style.


    My blog post :: paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not believe that some one shared my site with you. Now that is so cool. Thanks guys !!

      Delete
  2. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It's always exciting to read through articles from other writers and practice
    a little something from other web sites.

    Here is my web blog ... Music.

    ReplyDelete