Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here is the first video about my newest robot FireFly. The name and the idea came from my daughter. She seems to inspire me and I worked with her closely to design specific aspects of the robot. She was the one who decorated the base. She also helped me pick out the base. It is actually a reusable plastic container. The base of the robot is and old part from an old toy. Except for the photo-transistors, all the other parts were what I could find in my workshop. There is a second video which shows how he moves.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

    My site: free music downloads (freemusicdownloadsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will write more techincal blogs to answer this request for more information

      Delete