Thursday, December 3, 2020

WOW Chang-5 WOW!!!!

 My goodness it was a week ago when I last wrote about this amazing space feat. Now Chang-5 went into orbit, landed, got the samples and just now launched the ascender to rendezvous with the orbiter to the precious moon rocks! They surely are not wasting anytime on this mission. So after making attitude adjustments then it will meet up with the orbiter and transfer the rocks. then the return to earth begins and this will take about 3 days. So it looks like I will be writing this blog again. I do not mind at all for what mankind had to endure these past few months it is an extreme pleasure to have some genuine great news to show off!!!

Here it is landing on the moon. This is tricky because the landing sight is full of rocks.



It seems like it just landed, but it just did, and sure enough it starts drilling near the lander for samples. This is fascinating to watch and it sends shivers up my spine.



Then it sure does let the moon dust settle on it, the ascender full of samples lifts off from the moon. Man it climbs very fast an disappears leaving the lander all alone on the surface.





So for now I feel like a little child, I am excited, happy, anxious and full of hope, and yet a bit scared all at the same time. It has been a great mission and the best is yet to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment