Saturday, December 8, 2012

SO Sorry !!


All my life I have tried to express myself in a way that would make me clearly understood. Well I have noticed a lot of traffic on one particular post. I realized that the title was a bit misleading. As such I have renamed that one post.

Now do not get me wrong I am pleasantly surprised when people all this world look at my blog and read my words. I am honored to have so many diverse individuals sharing my thoughts on particular subjects.

At the same time I doubt my blog will be viewed as many times as PSY's  video. However I am alright with that and though I have not blogged a lot lately I shall shortly. 

I know that not everyone will agree with everything I write and that is great. There is nothing, nothing like freedom of thought and the means of expressing it.

I am pleased that so many have viewed my tribute to the Russian moon rover. That robot deserves more attention and a lot of you out in the real world agree.

Take care and I promise to blog shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Hi to all, the contents existing at this website are genuinely awesome for people experience,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.
    Here is my website : power of the mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous, I want to thank you for your comment. I do believe that this is the first time anyone has called my blog awesome. I am humbled and will try to blog much more regularly. Just to let you know there is only me that writes this blog and that makes me responsible for any ideas and they way they are expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your website and a big thank you for the countdown calender, it's cool!!

    ReplyDelete