Sunday, September 26, 2021

Tesla Robot is a bunch of BALONEY !!


     


       Now who am I to have such a title on my blog? How dare this guy say such things about a man who has a kazillion dollars??? Who does he think he is anyway ????? Hey Musk went to the moon, er no he went into space. Let me state that he should have looked closer to see a lot of empty space.  I say this without the slightest shadow of a doubt, that the so called Tesla Bot is a bunch of baloney. What has Mr. Musk actually built with his own hands??? My robot friends have a song to show what I think about it!!



     Why is it that the people who live on this planet idolize very rich people. Are these humans in any way better than the rest of us ???? I simply do not understand these actions. The ultra, uber rich are in their own special little category. So Mr. M. had a stupid, asinine little video where he debuts his absurd idea of building a humanoid robot. Strange that this non-expert  who rails loudly against the dangers of artificial intelligence wants to build a robot.

       What is going to control the machine?? Does he think it will be controlled by a hand held remote control just like a toy car ?? No he wants to transfer the control units from his so called autonomous vehicles in the stupidoid.




     Before I go on I want to say something about why I take such  great and personal offence to this action by him. For decades I have lived and  breath and think about robots. I have learned the necessary techiniques, acquired tools and equipment and have compiled a mountain of parts.  I have built from scratch actual robots. I test and form my own circuits and program my own eproms. I work alone and fund my research from my own meagre resources. Yet I have done wonderous things for it is a marvelous discipline to immerse oneself!!



 

      I know that there are thousands upon thousands around this planet that do the same thing! With their own money and materials no matter how humble, they heroically work to expand their knowledge. These robot innovators , where ever and who ever they are should be highlighted and spoken of more often. However sadly, the world ignores them , the idiots of this world ,and believe when I observe  a great multitude of them, drool over a rich a--Hole!!??

     One person I would like to mention is a very personal hero of mine. Along with my robot mentor David Heiserman , he stands high in my esteem!! He is Wu Yu Lu, a simple Chinese farmer, who has built many robot or sons , as he likes to call them. Paul Merton of the BBC went to see him and filmed him at his farm. Self-taught, with his marvelous creations built from the discards of his neighbors, he is what all robot builders souls aspire to be!




     In the story of the Lord of the Rings, the evil Lord Sauron poured all his malice , anger and evil into the One Ring. It is exactly what roboticists do each time they create something from simple parts and great ideas. Thet pour their energy, hope ansd yes some love , into their machines. For I do beleive what kind of person you are is somehow transfered, even in the smallest fashion, into the creatures we mold with our own hands!!

     Yet what has this gazillionaire built with his own hands??? I question his motives, his goals and his honesty. What does he want his legacy to be?? Does he just want to be seen and heard by the world ??? Is he not just a rich confidence man?? Yes the world's biggest charlatan!!!




    What good has he done with all his obscene wealth ?? I recall a story in the Bible. It was the story of the widow's mite. Jesus said that unlike the rich man  ( gee they had them back then too!! ) who made a big show about giving a tiny, tiny, tiny  portion of his wealth, the widow gave all that she had. As such it was seen bigger in the eyes of God!!
  
     So Mr. M. stick to making money that you selfishly keep. Your wealth is made on the backs of grossly  the underpaid and poorly treated souls you hire! Take your spaceship and fly away. The world would be a better place then. I do not want the future of this wonderful technology soiled by the likes of you !!!!!!





  






1 comment: