Monday, December 2, 2013

GO YUTU GO !!!




 I am so excited Yutu the chinese moon rover is on its way to the moon. It should land about December 14 or 15 THIS YEAR !!! WOW I cannot wait and I wish all the people involved the best of Luck. My prayers are with them and that brave little probe. What a wonderful Christmas this will be ,there is going to be a robot on the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Rover and lander on the moon conception, absolutely fascinating!!!

Spectacular view of rockets after separation of  rocket stage





1 comment:

  1. What's up, this weekend is good designed for me, because this point in time i am reading this impressive informative paragraph here at my house.


    Here is my homepage :: paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete