Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WATCH THIS video of YUTU landing on the moon !!!

  Another day and more exciting news. This morning before my morning coffee I watched this fascinating video of the Chinese moon rover landing. I know it is a few minutes but if you watch all the way through without skipping you will be as captivated as I was by it. 

   Landing on the moon has placed China in a new space race. I was thinking today of the story of the tortoise and the hare. Even though it is named Jade Rabbit I do believe that China is the tortoise in this story. In its slow determined step by logical step it will pass the other space faring nations. Sadly these nations are not looking to the stars but on the ground and seem preoccupied with trivial pursuits.



                       Fascinating Video of Landing !!



                        Political Analysis of Landing !!


  Will write soon, take care !!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm wanting to
    create my own blog and would like to know where you got
    this from or what the theme is named. Appreciate it!


    Also visit my weblog; paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the free Blogger from Goggle. It is easy to use and fast , you will be blogging shortly after you start. GOOD LUCK !!

    ReplyDelete