Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What only three

I just hit the enter button and this was going to be a short blog, just like the first one. Well I recovered it in time and this is going to be a bit long winded.

One motto I have had for a number of decades has been, if it is not broken do not fix it. As I pass through this world I sense that there are a lot of things broken and we are as a species coming to a crossroad. We need help if we are to survive.

I know that robots and the proper application of the robotic arts will ensure our future and we will thrive. For this very reason I have had a passion for robots for many , many years. I cannot get enough of them.

This blog is one of the ways I hope to make sure that the word goes out that it is not too late, we can change our world for the better.

I intend to make it work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pius,
    great to see you blogging.

    I would like to hear more about how you think robots might play their part in ensuring our future in some of your upcoming posts.
    I fear that robots have always been and may continue to be just a "tool" (not to say "toy") of the first world and do not know if they may really help to tackle most of the global issues. But that's just my short spontaneous impression about it, don't have put much thought into the idea of robotics as an ensurance for future.
    Thus yea, as just said I am curiously waiting for more to come on your blog. :-)

    Kind regards,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel

    I am so happy you came to check out my blog. You know it is exciting and scary as I embark on this blog.

    So many thoughts are so fleeting that by writing them down they become more real. Most of the thoughts will be what I have observed or have discovered over the years. I hope to make it fun and interesting and informative.

    I shall be doing this on a daily basis since not a day goes by that I don not think about robots.

    Glad to have on board.

    Take care

    Pius

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she wants
    to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


    Here is my website free music downloads (http://freemusicdownloadsb.com)

    ReplyDelete