Friday, April 27, 2012

Lester the Robot head

LESTER





Here is a video of my latest robot Lester. He is made once again from spare parts. His head was from an old robot I took apart about 15 years ago. 

He was built around the 324 and some parts I had. My building philosophy has always been that you use what you have at hand. It might take some creative thinking and tinkering but I have found time after time that it works. What was fascinating was that the signal to the board where the circuit was went through almost three feet of wire from the light dependent resistor (LDR).


The 324 and the circuit built around it to run Lester.




Me holding one of the LDRs.

I do believe it is an excellent use of spare and thrown out parts!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting
    more from this site, and your views are pleasant
    for new visitors.

    my web page free music Downloads (freemusicdownloadsb.com)

    ReplyDelete